TTI is open for business as usual.
TTI management is closely monitoring the dynamic and evolving situation with the Coronavirus and encourage all employees to stay informed and take appropriate, proactive steps to protect yourself, your coworkers and family. Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at https://www.cdc.gov for guidance and best practices.
Some helpful tips during this time are:
Stay tuned to the CDC website & TTI Emergency Notification web page for updates, and contact your area manager or the TTI HR Department if you have any questions.
- Practice social distancing
- Wash hands frequently - After going to the bathroom, before eating, after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing or having significant contact with others
- Use Hand Sanitizer if soap and water are not readily available
- Cover your mouth when you cough
- If you are sick - Stay Home
page was last updated on